Our 2014 Party Edit is done, dusted and almost ready to roll out- which can only mean, finally- its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, for us at DDUK HQ and its definitely time for us to get you to start considering (or hopefully, re-considering) where to bag the best buy in party wear, this season. One,that you won’t find every other chick in while you’re out , of course!
Before, you click the link for that same on line store, you ALWAYS go to; with the same outfits as last year- it may be in a different colour but still… (yawn). Or strut on down to the usual high street chain stores; you frequently visit and frequently see EVERYONE else in, buying their matching ensembles. Why not go compare, what we got to offer to whats hot on the high street….O wait we’ve done it for you!
We’re here with a little nod and wave to re-introduce you to Dolls of Decadence, in case we need re-introducing.
We are that sexy, urban chic womens wear brand, specializing in handmade womens wear.An independent brand under the creative direction of Birmingham based designer, Paulinah Eboh- Sampson.
- provide limited edition handmade womens wear at affordable prices- our prices are compared against the leading high street retailers, including TopShop, Asos, New Look and River Island to bring a competitive price to our customers.
- make our garments to order, (processed within 3-4 working days) therefore they can be tailored to fit your exact requirements.
- also offer a made-to-measure service, where you can have any of our garments re-created in a fabrication of your choice.
- produce all our garments by hand- made in the UK, so not sweat- shop- *ish going on round here
- offer limited runs on our designs; meaning the chances of finding someone rocking the same outfit, as you on a night out are slim to none.
- process our payments via Paypal; the most preferred way to pay online because it is safer and faster. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. You speed through checkout in just a few clicks, PayPal takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet. (All Paypal payments are also covered by the Paypal buyers protection)
- operate 14 day money back guarantee on customer returns (provided garments are returned unworn with tags intact)
Cos, we understand, you all live busy lives and as we’re creatures of habit, you’ll be tempted stick to the same monotonous routines, shop at the same places, buy the same stuff- even when we realize they’re not that great, are pretty mundane, predictable, just plain lame and boring or you really just don’t care for them!
This party season, why go for the normo option? Sainsbury’s favourite catch phrase spring to mind: try something new today. Shopping independent is like the worst kept secret in modern fashion.
Saturday 6th December is the official ‘shop independent’ day, a great time to support small and local businesses; including us obvs. #SupportSmallBusinessses
Our Party Edit will be available to buy on line from Dec 01st 2014
Till the next time xo
(AQ/AQ SCHEMER Skirt image courtesy of AQ/AQ. No copyright infringements intended)